Terms & Conditions
• After we have received and approved your booking, we will invite you for a Skype, Zoom or face-to-face interview.
• At the end of the interview you will be told if you are offered a place on the course. If so, we will let you think about it for a while by keeping your place for 48 hours. If you would like to take up the offer, you will need to send us the €400 (face-to-face course) or €899 (Online Blended course) deposit within this time. Early bird fees must be paid in full 3 months before the course starts.
• We will reserve your spot on receipt of the (deposit) payment. You will receive the course confirmation and pre-course tasks by e-mail.
• The course timetable is subject to timetable changes.
Distance Learning Switch Guarantee:
We want you to feel 100% comfortable when enrolling into one of our courses, thus we have updated our terms and conditions in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Payments are non-refundable, however, if you are unable to attend your course, whether it be due to travel restrictions or school closures, you will have the option to postpone with zero change fees to any course date within the next 12 months.
You are also free to change from a face-to-face course to our new Online Blended TESOL.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- For face-to-face courses, the balance of course fees must be paid no later than 15 working days before the first day of the course. Should the balance not reach us on time you will automatically be placed on a reserve list and risk losing your place if someone pays in full before you do. There will be no right to a refund of your deposit.
- If you postpone the starting date of your Trinity Cert TESOL course giving:
A. More than 4 weeks notice—no penalty. Your payment will be valid for a future course. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
B. Less than 4 weeks notice—your original deposit of €400 must be paid again. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
- If you cancel the Trinity Cert TESOL course—0% refund.
- Students who start but do not finish their programme—0% refund. The fees cannot be used for a future course.
- If your visa is rejected, as long as proof of rejection is sent to us, we would refund full fees for the Professional Development Course but you will not receive a refund for the TEFL course as this can be completed on a travel visa.
- The place on any course and fees paid cannot be transferred to another person.
- TEFL in Italy cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course up to 2 weeks before the start date. In this case your full fees will be refunded (including deposit).
- A fee of €100 is applicable to any referred projects (if a project needs fails and needs to be remarked).
- The school reserves the right to cancel a course if forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the school (war, civil or political unrest, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, or other similar events beyond the control of the school). In this case your full fees will be refunded.